The Clinical Research Platform (CRP) is a dedicated independent medical research organisation specialised in Clinical Trials, based in Ireland the CRP Site Management Organization (SMO) runs clinical trials for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The CRP provides quality services for Phase II, Phase III & Phase IV clinical trials.
We are committed to providing our expertise in clinical trials and site management to ensure the best quality and care in executing clinical research. The CRP has a number of Research Nurse positions commencing in the near future and other positions to be announced over the coming months. Currently recruiting for the following:
- Research Nurse for a full time 12-month+ position commencing in August in West County Dublin. There is a possibility for this position to expand following the 12 months completion. This is a very interesting study on treatment resistant depression under Principle Investigator Prof Veronica O Keane. Competitive salary. Research experience is required in an IMP Clinical Study, psychiatry experience is preference but not essential.
The Research Nurse will have responsibility to conduct all aspects of the clinical study under ICH GCP under the guidance of the Principle Investigator. Competence in phlebotomy is required.
Successful applicants for the above positions will be an ambassador for both the CRP and our client and operate and communicate in a professional & personable manner at all times.
The Research Nurse will conduct all protocol related study activity (under ICH GCP) at site including;
- Coordination of Study at site
- Patient recruitment
- Phlebotomy and processing of blood samples
- Data Entry
- Adverse events reporting
- Other related tasks
- Develop relationships with key specialist units
- Attendance at relevant meetings & training sessions
Applicants should have/be:
- Minimum of 3 years post registration experience in an acute hospital setting and experience in Research is essential unless stated otherwise.
- Qualified RGN and registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Experienced in phlebotomy
- Work to the highest clinical standards by ensuring patient safety in adhering to all relevant Standard Operating Procedures
- Must have good organisational skills and be an effective time manager
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have computer skills and knowledge of databases
Are you interested?
This is an exciting position with opportunities to grow and develop within this continuously growing organisation.
Please contact Tel: +353 (0)1 662 47 30 for more information or send your CV to email@example.com